Mobile Storage Systems
High Density Mobile Systems
- In tandem with Tennsco L&T Shelving, the SpacePro Mobile System from Direct Line is the right solution for any filing & storage application when space and product costs are the highest priorities.
- The best “High density” product concept on the market for the storage of folder s or most anything else for that matter; mobile shelving systems can frequently double the file capacity of standard shelving layouts, let alone the obvious comparisons against other products.
- Available in most any size, the SpacePro Mobile can accept virtually any shelving system on the market. This means you can retain your present shelving system and simply purchase the track and carriages of SpacePro for an entirely new space saving system.
- SpacePro Systems can be used in any king of applicaiton especially where large quantities of files or material are being stored. From file rooms to archives, libraries to museums, parts storage to tool cribs, videotapes to technical binders and hundreds more applications.
- SpacePro Mobile Systems are available in various styles. Manual and mechanical assist systems for light loads or up to and including 1,000 lbs. per linear foot of load. There is even a movable lateral sytem for smaller applications where the space is not designed for the more tradional “mobile aisle” style – a long hallway or odd-shaped room, for example.
- Low cost, low profile systems without decking are also available when budgets are tight but the need for additonal space is overwhelming. Or, when the files are growing, but a move is inevitable and no one seems to know when.
- Should your requirements specify the need to keep materials or records under lock and key, SpacePro Mobile could be the answer you’ve been looking for.
- With new color options and designer end panels, the SpacePro Mobile system from Direct Line is as attractive as it is space saving and practical.
- And with a ten (10) year warranty on the product, you can rest easy regarding maintenance and product longevity